£18.99 + p&p
The games and activities in this ONE-TO-ONE resource pack are designed to help build a relationship between a child and a trusted adult such as a parent, carer, educator or therapist.
Based on the work of Dr Stephen Porges’ Polyvagal Theory and Theraplay-based games and activities, this resource can be used to help a parent, carer, educator or professional to:
- identify and support a child to understand the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- support co-regulation through play therapy based games and activities
- support a child’s mental and emotional wellbeing through positive and fun connections with a trusted adult
£2.00 of every sale goes directly to AdoptionUK to support their amazing work.
Each ‘One-To-One Resource’ pack contains:
- 1 x A5-sized Introduction Card
- 1 x A3-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ Polyvagal-inspired poster to help adults and children identify and validate thoughts and feelings
- 3 x A5-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ Polyvagal-inspired cards to help adults and children identify the characteristics of safe, struggling or drowning and suggestions of things children and others can do to help when in that state.
- 2 x sets of characters to be used to stick on the poster or used in storytelling. Includes a set for adults and a set for children, as well as some blank space to draw your own characters.
- 9 x A5-sized Play-based Games & Activity Cards adults can play with children to help them feel safe, content, comfortable and confident.
We provide training for organisations wanting to use our resources please contact us for more information. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.