Cards to Help You Connect
£18.99 + p&p
Our Cards to Help You Connect resources are based on the work of Dr Stephen Porges’ Polyvagal Theory and Theraplay-based games and activities.
They help parents, carers, educators, professionals and children identify the relationship between thoughts, feelings and their behaviours while the associated games support co-regulation and help build positive and fun connections with adults.
£2.00 of every sale goes directly to AdoptionUK to support their work.
Each pack contains:
- 1 x A3-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ polyvagal-inspired poster to help adults and children identify and validate thoughts and feelings
- 3 x A5-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ polyvagal-inspired cards to help adults and children identify the characteristics of safe, struggling or drowning and suggestions of things children and others can do to help when in that state.
- 2 x sets of characters to be used to stick on the poster or used in storytelling. There is a set for adults and a set for children, as well as some blank space to draw your own characters.
- 1 x A5-sized Introduction Card
- 9 x A5-sized Play-based Activity Cards adults can play with children to help them feel safe, content, comfortable and confident.
Our smaller, Travel Packs are available at a discounted rate for charities and organisations. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.