Cards to Help Families & Groups Connect
£18.99 + p&p
Our Cards to Help Families & Groups Connect resources are based on the work of Dr Stephen Porges’ Polyvagal Theory and Theraplay-based games and activities.
They help parents, carers, educators, professionals and children identify the relationship between thoughts, feelings and their behaviours while the associated games support co-regulation and help build positive relationships. See below for information about what’s in the pack.
£2.00 of every sale goes directly to AdoptionUK to support their work.
Each Cards to Help Families & Groups Connect Pack contains:
- 1 x A3-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ Polyvagal-inspired poster to help adults and children identify and validate thoughts and feelings
- 3 x A5-sized ‘Safe, Struggling, Drowning’ Polyvagal-inspired cards to help adults and children identify the characteristics of safe, struggling or drowning. They include suggestions of things children and others can do to help when in that state.
- 1 x adult set of characters to be used to stick on the poster to show how you are feeling or used in storytelling with the poster. There is a set for adults and a set for children, as well as some blank space to draw your own characters.
- 1 x children’s set of characters to be used to stick on the poster to show how you are feeling or used in storytelling with the poster. There is a set for adults and a set for children, as well as some blank space to draw your own characters.
- 1 x A5-sized Introduction to Activities Cards
- 11 x A5-sized Play-based Activity Cards families and groups can use to build relationships, support co-regulation and help children feel safe, content, comfortable and confident.
Beacon Family Services also work directly with families, organisations, professionals and schools to provide play-based therapy and support for parents, carers, professionals and educators. We also offer our resources at a discounted rate for charities and organisations.
Please get in touch with at email@example.com for more information about support and/or training.