Family & Group Resources
£18.99 + p&p
The games in this pack are designed to be used by whole families and in groups. They complement our games for 1-2-1 play and are ideal for professionals.
Based on the work of Dr Stephen Porges’ Polyvagal Theory and Theraplay-based games and activities, this resource can be used to help parents, carers, educators or professionals to:
- identify and support children to understand the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- support co-regulation through play therapy based games and activities
- support children’s mental and emotional wellbeing through positive and fun connections with trusted adults
£2.00 of every sale goes directly to AdoptionUK to support their amazing work.
Each ‘Family & Group Resource’ pack contains:
- 1 x A5-sized Introduction Card
- 1 x A3-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ Polyvagal-inspired poster to help adults and children identify and validate thoughts and feelings
- 3 x A5-sized ‘How Are You Feeling?’ Polyvagal-inspired cards to help adults and children identify the characteristics of safe, struggling or drowning and suggestions of things children and others can do to help when in that state.
- 2 x sets of characters to be used to stick on the poster or used in storytelling. Includes a set for adults and a set for children, as well as some blank space to draw your own characters.
- 9 x A5-sized Play-based Games & Activity Cards adults can play with children to help them feel safe, content, comfortable and confident.
We provide training for organisation wanting to use our resources please contact us for more informaiton. Please get in touch with email@example.com to discuss your requirements.